Pimientos de padron, sweet pepper seeds (Capsicum annuum)

Product no.: S-2420

In stock
can be shipped within 7 days

Price includes VAT, plus delivery

Quantity 30 Seeds

Gemination aprox. 14-21 Days at 22ºC


Pimientos de Padron seeds (Capsicum annuum)

This variety of pepper comes from Galicia,  Spain (near the village of Padron). They are eaten green Spain normally fried. They have a special mildly bitter taste. This pepper is usually not hot, but approximately 10% are are especially hot. This usually coincides with a growing area that has received more hours of sunshine, though it is also said to be related to the amount of water but this is not proven. What is a fact is that, as the popular saying: "Os pimentos de Padrón, unos pican e outros non" ("Padrón peppers, some are hot and some not.")
This plant is normally highly productive.

Hotness (1-10): 0 (in 90% of cases) or 8 in the remaining 10%


Customers who bought this product also bought

* Prices include VAT, plus delivery

Browse these categories as well: Chilies & Sweet Peppers Seeds, Promotional products