Amount. 30 seeds
Germination approx. 20-45 days at 22 ° C. seeds for 1 day in water at room temperature
Jiaogulan is one of the most interesting and useful medicinal plants of our times, it is rich in ginsenosides, and gypenoside the same active elements in ginseng that have their tonic effect. The leaves of the plant can be eaten raw or boiled as a vegetable. Leaves can prepare a delicious infusion flavor reminiscent of licorice. In China there is a valley called "the valley of the ancient" where this tea is consumed and the large number of centenarians in this region is particularly interesting.
The list of medicinal effects is very long:
• Prevents the growth of cancerous tumors with their first anti-cancer called Ginsenoside Rh2 (Jiaogulan contains a much higher concentration of the active substance than ginseng)
• Immune System Stabilization - increases the activity of lymphocytes.
• Antioxidant: stimulates the endogenous enzyme Superoxiddismtase (SOD)which is a highly effective antioxidant
• Reduces cholesterol: LDL cholesterol
• Reduces Diabetes: Lowers the blood sugar and blood fats
• Improves blood circulation: prevents and reduces the risk of thrombosis and embolism, promotes the production of white blood cells (very important after chemotherapy)
• Also, Jiaogulan is effective in treating arteriosclerosis, liver disease and hepatitis B, chronic bronchitis or chronic fatigue disease.
Arnica Seeds (Arnica Montana)
2.40 € *